Monday, April 20, 2009

More Help From A Trusted Source

Just have been too busy to blog of late. Back to the treadmill for padre this evening after a weekend of too much eating and bebiendo (for all you Spanish speakers!)

Looks like mom and Anna are going to be hard to live with as they sprint up the Peruvian mountains. Nothing that a few strategically placed rocks in a backpack can't cure. I am starting to get concerned that I may be too old for this adventure now that I have turned 71. But I look good for my age and hopefully the lungs and legs will hold out. (Mom's detailed analysis of the ups and downs is making me rethink the whole concept - perhaps it is not too late for me to swap tickets for the Bahamas???)

I have been keeping an eye on the Cuzco weather. I hope the monsoon season ends there soon.

And finally, I continue to expand the Spanish language tutorial aspect of this blog. Strictly a public service for my fellow climbers.

Adios amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.