The frenetic pace at Sunset Aviation has put a crimp in my running this week. After several nights of exercise limited to bending my elbow and heavy eating, I finally made it back to the treadmill. 40 minutes, 5.2 miles and I am ready to call it a night. Not bad for the senior member of this expedition.
I figured I had to get my heart rate up to Anna's level or she would have to carry me to MP in June. And the thought of her beating me up the hill and then laughing at me when I dragged my sorry carcass over the last rock - well that is more than I could stand.
Glad to hear the East Coast contingent has hit the trail so to speak. Keep up the good work.
Happy Easter to all. Last one to the top is a rotten egg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.