Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sing it loud, sing it proud!

Just finished day 2 of "Sarah's Running  Regime".  Have I mentioned I despise running?  But never fear, I have found ways to work around my treadmill loathing ...an excellent Ipod workout playlist!  This morning I got my groove on to Dream Girls, Jersey Boys, Spice Girls and yes, Ms. Spears.  The only issue is that I have to make sure no one is in the gym so I can sing along--this is putting a major damper on the times I can work out. :)   (Why I am admitting these things on the internet for the world to see I have no idea!)

Now that I am done, I think I am going to go eat a donut...my reward for a great workout!

Hasta pronto



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.