Saturday, April 4, 2009

Welcome

Well Anna was supposed to setup this Blog but she is a flake - so I did it.

This is my first blog ever so you will have to bear with me on this technology. I figured out how to add a picture of Machu Picchu. I was trying to add the Machu Picchu weather forecast but somehow I ended up with New York's instead - I will work on that gadget.

In the mean time, the idea of this blog was to motivate any couch potatoes on this trip (you know who you are) to get out there and hit the treadmill. So that is where I am headed at right now. I know you will all find me to be incredibly motivational (and compassionate!) but I don't want to have to carry you up the trail on my back.

Check back soon for more of my inspirational messages and technological skill.

Adios (I have that Spanish language thing down!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.