Sunday, April 26, 2009

Well, well, well. We have heard from another country. Nice work, Sarah! Keep running. Keep singing and keep eating one of my favorite foods.

Anna, you are killing us. Must say, way to go, girl.

Bad news good news for me this week. No running but did take two significant hikes. Last Tuesday's hike was a little longer than expected. We had a furry friend with us that appeared pretty dyhydrated. It was 90 degrees that day. It took the dog a long time to get down and I was very worried. But she made it and has made a full recovery.

Today John and I took a two hour hike with friends. Then we took another two hour hike by oursleves. I returned to the the trail that about killed me a few weeks ago. I'm pleased to report I did a little better this time but this particular trail concerns me about our adventure. If the second day is 5 miles of this steepness...could be in big trouble. Plan to use this trail a lot for conditioning.

So do you know that one of the best preventions for altitude sickness is sugar? Oh ya. Guilt free candy on the way up guys.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.