Well I started the new job this week. Am getting the orientation out of the way and have already had to present to my new client. Nothing like getting back in quickly; however, this week is easy work wise and I will have Friday off to leave for Peru.
Our packing is a bit of a disaster, but we keep parsing down :). Exercise this past week has been very bad on both of our parts, but we are determined to make it on the hike without dying.
Peter got me a great new video camera so there will be fabulous memories of how great we all look after 4 days without a shower.
We are excited on our end.
Anna - congratulations on finishing undergrad. I can not believe it is already over. Enjoy graduation and your last days in Ithaca. We will see you in Peru. I am typing up our final itinerary tonight and will send your way.
My cell phone should work in Peru (but where I do not know) and I am sure there is a huge cost, but if there is an emergency and you need Peter and I for anything you can call 703-303-5439. Otherwise the detailed itinerary I send out tonight will have the hotel details as well.
See you all in Cuzco.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.