Well I have started increasing the incline on my treadmill in preparation for MP. Running up hill sucks. I am never doing mountain hiking again.
It is hard to believe that we are less than 3 weeks from our departure for the east coast, Anna's graduation and then off to Peru. I have been studying all the Internet info on what to pack and wear for the hike up the Inca trail. Don't worry, I have it all figured out and will be a veritable fashion plate on this trek.
As best as I can tell they have not had a dry day in Cuzco since sometime last September. Long uphill hikes in the freezing cold and rain - this is a vacation? I will be packing my Disneyland/Mickey Mouse poncho.
I hope all of you have been enjoying the exercise tip of the day that I have added to the blog. Which is better, exercise tips or useful Spanish phrases? Maybe I will publish an online survey.
Adios all,
Mr. Fashion Hiker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.