Sunday, May 10, 2009

Less than 2 Weeks for Some of Us

Peter and I just enjoyed a great weekend in New York with Peter's dad and Nancy. We hiked a bit (albeit, it was from one store to another) and ate wonderfully - too wonderfully. We are in the car headed back to DC as I type this. We worked on our final list for Peru, which I will share with everyone as soon as I orgnize it a bit better. This is my last full week without work and the push is really on for me with 4 training sessions and running everyday. Peter has an intense work week ahead as he just signed a major new account, but our plan is to walk around the track every night no matter what!

I start my new job next week and better now to get into the routine of the new job and a workout schedule so will be keeping the pace pretty high next week as well. We leave Friday, May 22 so our time is getting so short before we leave.

We are so looking forward to seeing everyone and experiencing such a spectacular place. We have a lot to celebrate on the trek.

I have a trip to REI planned this week for last minute items so if anyone needs anything let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.