But in good news I am making progress after some not so delightful workouts. Today I did 3, 8.5 min miles and 5 miles on the bike on the hill setting! Getting geared up. Went to REI yesterday and got a great hiking fleece jacket thing on super sale! Additionally they had synthetic down jackets that are supposed to be lighter than the real down but even more warm. I talked to the guy for a while about the options and he said he thought it would a good choice given the location and weight limit.
They also now make this incredible UV ray water purifier--much better than back in my AMIGOS days--it is supposed to be more effective than iodine and take 60 seconds. I went with my friend who is spending 11 weeks in Burundi, Rwanda, and Madagascar and that is what the REI people recommended. I don't think that we need this gadget, but it was pretty cool!
Hasta pronto!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.