Happy Birthday Mama! At least her day started off with a dry cap in bed.
Well maybe not that happy since she had to supervise my packing for the big trip. I did get a nice run in this morning but the weather was hot and I came in from the garage sweating like a horse. That might have had a subduing effect on mom's birthday as well. She doesn't really love me when I am sweating - kind of conditional love.
In any case, I am ready for the trip up the big hill - Dead Woman's Pass. (Who picked that name???) I am sure I will be missing something from my packing but I will be there.
Three more days of Sunset-mania and we will be headed to the Big Apple and onto Ithaca for Anna's graduation. But between now and then I have a quick trip to Chicago and the Jimmy Buffett concert on Tuesday night. It is going to be a busy and fun couple of days. I hope they have Margaritaville at MP or at least a margarita after four days of hiking.
Adios amigos. Looking forward to seeing you all shortly either in New York or Cuzco.
Over and out! Hasta la bye bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.